Retail and fashion are exciting and vital industries in our economy. This program prepares students for careers with retail, wholesale, and manufacturing organizations in buying, merchandising, fashion coordination, and sales promotion. Practical training is provided through field work experiences, including New York City. The program courses may be transferred to bachelor’s degree programs. For more information, contact the Program Coordinator, Professor Rose Luglio at 203.285.2198 or email@example.com
Please click here for important information regarding: Becoming Connecticut State Community College
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates should be able to:
- Identify core concepts of retail management and fashion merchandising and their role in society and the global economy.
- Describe the legal and ethical environments of the retail and fashion industries.
- Demonstrate information literacy through research skills and the use of technology.
- Demonstrate analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills applicable to retail management and fashion merchandising.
- Apply effective written and oral communication skills to business situations.